Let’s make this clear: I have a 12 hour dance playlist.
I like to dance. But, most of these songs are not your typical dance songs. Still, they are awesome.
Basically, anything that makes me bubbly and happy with a catchy beat is an automatic dance song. But, my dance mix includes slow songs, songs that you can take breaks during, and just pure badassedness.
Here’s a list of some songs from this playlist:
- Beatific – Glass Candy
- Where it’s At – Beck
- Bring Back Pluto – Aesop Rock
- Dust Me Off – Tilly and the Wall
- Do the Whirlwind – Architecture in Helsinki
- Hold On – Hot Chip
- Parenthesis – The BLOW
- Cherry Blossom Girl – Air
- Uh – Fujiya & Miyagi
- Be My Baby – Al Green
- Dancing Shoes – Arctic Monkeys
- Kick Drum Heart – The Avett Brothers
- Everyone Gets a Star – Albert Hammond Jr.
OH! And a bunch of Of Montreal…
And so forth.
Check out thee thy thee SONG CHALLENGE by following the glorious link!