Beautiful, Terrifying, Chilling, Obscene, Creative, Phenomenal. Perfect? Maybe.
I just typed up a dazzling review of this comic and how it succeeds so amazingly, but I somehow lost it when I went to “Publish Post.” So, there goes 30 min. of work and a couple hundred words. Now, I’ll just some up some thoughts on the comic and let you decide.
– Indigo Tribe Revealed
– Ray Palmer = A New Favorite
– How to “kill” a Black Lantern revealed?
– Visual Spectrum
– Mera’s becoming super important rather than a footnote
– Barry and Hal call each other out
– Ronnie Raymond’s fucked up
– Why the dead rise
Geoff Johns is doing a wonderful job. I love it. I reread it just because I was in the gobbling up core story mode. Rereading it provided many detailed nuances I missed before. This comic is thick with layers of goodness.